ProjectWizards' Certified Scrum Master
Da das Seminar nur in englischer Sprache angeboten wird, erfolgt die Beschreibung auf deser Seite auch nur in englisch.
|Date:||December 6th and 7th, 2010|
|Location:||Königsallee 14, 40212 Düsseldorf, Germany|
|Time:||Daily from 9 am to 4 pm|
This 2-day workshop provided instructions on the key areas necessary to take on the role of leading or participating in teams utilizing Scrum. The session covered the Scrum framework as defined by Scrum Alliance and included other best practices for successful Agile implementation. The material was presented through lecture, group discussion of case studies, and group exercises. Successful completion of this workshop satisfied the requirements necessary to apply for Scrum Master Certification.
We encourage all attendies to visit http://www.scrumalliance.org and complete their online CSM evaluation
Participants who successfully completed this course:
- Understand the dynamics of the Scrum framework and how to make use of the practices necessary to realize the benefits of an Agile approach
- Understand how to begin developing a plan to implement Scrum in their current work environment
- Understand the differences between Agile and a traditional “waterfall” approach to leading projects
- Understand the basic differences that are necessary in leadership style when managing projects using Scrum as opposed to a traditional approach
- Meet the requirements for Certified Scrum Master
- Introduction to Agile
- The Scrum Framework
- The Scrum Process
- Roles, Ceremonies and Artifacts
- Writing User Stories
- Developing and Maintaining a Product Backlog
- Best Practices for Estimation
- Leading Scrum Teams
- Scrum in a Waterfall environment
- Selling Scrum to Management
- Overview of Agile Best Practices
Project Managers, Product Owners, Team Leads or Team Members who manage or participate in Agile projects.
- The seminar was in English language.
- This session addressed key differences between a traditional approach to project management and an Agile approach using Scrum.
- Successful completion of a two-day ScrumMaster Certification course, taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer, is a requisite for taking the Certified ScrumMaster exam.
- The cost for the two day training was 1.300€ (plus VAT)
- The price included snacks for lunch and beverages.
Wir führen auch öffentliche Merlin-Schulungen und In-House-Seminare durch. Bei Interesse senden Sie bitte eine Anfrage an .