Vicky Stamatopoulou on 11. März 2010
We have submitted the next update for Merlin on the iPhone to the App Store and wait for its approval.
It will carry the version number 1.0.4 and includes the following issue fixes:
- The iPhone app has now a new icon and a new title. Its former title “Merlin” is now part of the icon and the application itself is called “Projects”; so it reads “Merlin Projects”.
- The navigation view is now properly positioned even after cancelling the image picker in the file elements view.
- Under some circumstances it was not possible to enter the completion percentage.
- Added a workaround for a bug in the 3.2 beta version of the iPhone SDK.
- The Gantt view wasn’t refreshed after a sync operation.
- Under some circumstances Merlin iPhone did crash on start.
- The stability in general is improved.
We hope Apple approves the new update of Merlin iPhone quickly, and it is soon available in the App Store for download.
Update: The update 1.0.4 is now available in the App Store and recommended for all Merlin iPhone 1.0.3 users.